We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antica Casa Coppo

London, UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Antica Casa Coppo

Booked through lastminute.com. Phoned to confirm. Arrived 8pm. There is no room for us. No booking details the manager informs us. Guess what??? It's not her problem. Great!! Travelling for 14 hours, it's nightime in an unfamilar city where streets have no names and maps are vague. The manager screamed, I tried to calm her, she waved paper in our faces. I showed our booking voucher - but nothing. Antica Casa Coppo may be cheap, but the manager is vile and the hotels booking service is devastatingly poor.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antica Casa Coppo

My goodness, you were SO unlucky. Definitely challenge lastminute.com. There is no city like Venice and sorry to read you had such a bad time. Have never had any bad experiences in all the times I have visited. You should try it again but book using the hotels on this website where you can check out loads of feedback. A lesson here to not touch last minute.com. You must book direct.

Maria Amato