We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice Airport Hotel

Plano, Texas
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Venice Airport Hotel

Does anyone have the name of an inexpensive, but clean hotel close to the airport in Venice. Since our flight leaves at 6:40 AM, we'd like to avoid the hassel and expense of getting a water taxi so earlt in the morning.

Thanks,

CT

venice
Level Contributor
8 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice Airport Hotel

Ramada Hotel is good and of a medium standard

Capito Palace Hotel is just across the street and should be cheaper

Titian Inn is a B&B just 1/2 a mile from the airport

Fly Hotel da Mario is the nearest but is beeing on very noisy restoration

ciao

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,967 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice Airport Hotel

Most people would suggest avoiding an awful last night at an airport hotel. There are land buses from the train station that go to the airport starting at 5 am. It's a 20min ride and only costs 3e. They may tell you to be there say 2 hrs before your flight but I think the airport doesn't open til 5. If you wanted to be there by 5, you could also take a land taxi from the train station which would be much less than a water taxi. If doing this, I would suggest staying at a hotel within walking distance of the train station.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,967 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice Airport Hotel

Most people would suggest avoiding an awful last night at an airport hotel. There are land buses from the train station that go to the airport starting at 5 am. It's a 20min ride and only costs 3e. They may tell you to be there say 2 hrs before your flight but I think the airport doesn't open til 5. If you wanted to be there by 5, you could also take a land taxi from the train station which would be much less than a water taxi. If doing this, I would suggest staying at a hotel within walking distance of the train station.