We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Treviso to Marina di Venezia

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lreland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Treviso to Marina di Venezia

I`m travelling to Venice with my family for the first time in July and am wondering whats the best way to get to get from Treviso to Campeggio Marina di Venezia.

I know We can get a bus to Piazzale Roma. After this I don`t know whats the best option. I will have 2 small children and an easily stressed husband with me so I just need to know how easy it is to get taxi/ferry from there.

Private transfer is available, its expensive but would it be a better option?

Padua, Italy
Destination Expert
for Padua
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Treviso to Marina di Venezia

Since you are arriving in Treviso you should consider to move from the airport (I assume you are arriving by plane) to downtown, from there you should take an ATVO bus with final destination Lido di Jesolo, once there you should take another but to Punta Sabbioni (where Camping Marina di Venezia is located).

You should ask the camping management if they organise a private bus or just if they can advise with the most convenient connection to them.

Hope this helps.

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,415 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Treviso to Marina di Venezia

Many of the camping sites south of Jesolo do organise airport transfers from Treviso and from Marco Polo well worth contacting them.

3. Re: Transfer from Treviso to Marina di Venezia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, September 24, 2009