We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice Hotel Recommendations??

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
GV
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Venice Hotel Recommendations??

My husband and I are spending one night in Venice after hiking for 3 weeks. We would love to find a Spa type hotel with a massage available or whirlpool tubs in the bathrooms??

Does anyone know any in Venice that wouldn't be too offended by two dirty, tired hikers looking for relaxation before heading home?

Thanks!

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,464 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice Hotel Recommendations??

I believe some of the rooms in the Ca'Pisani have jacuzzi bathtubs in their rooms, though I have never used the hotel myself. It is located immediately behind the Accademia Art gallery in Dorsoduro.

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice Hotel Recommendations??

Hi

I can't recommend a hotel. But I just want to say that Venice is quite small so you should not be to concerned about the location. My wife and I stayed at Hotel Continantal near the train station and it was easy to get around on foot or by boat. I have posted a trip report with lots of pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com. Maybe you can find some useful information there.

regards

Gard

Utah, USA
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice Hotel Recommendations??

I just got back from four nights in Venice. I stayed at the Liassidi Palace hotel and it was fantastic. It is a little pricey. I got room 204, junior suite overlooking the canal. It has a jetted tub (which i used) and the most fantastic entry I saw in Venice. People literally stopped walking to look in. It's kind of wierd because you dont expect it as you walk down the street. The ceiling is at least 20 feet high as it covers two floors. All the rooms on the second floor are two stories. So specifically ask for that floor. Their are two suites avialable on that floor. They may give you a discount by contacting them directly. I wouldnt use an alternative website, such as expedia. They typically give out the smaller rooms when using those. Good luck.