We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B room serena

usa
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
B&B room serena

I have booked this B&B for 1 night prior to taking a Creek Cruise. How is the location to get around and to the cruise terminal

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,727 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B room serena

The B&B Serena is, I think, the one in Corte della Cazza in Santa Croce district. It leads off the side canal Rio di S. Zan. I assume your cruise ship will be somewhere in the Statzione Marittima but where precisely is a wild guess.

Probably the easiest but the most expensive would be a private water taxi from the canal near your B&B round to wherever the cruise ship is moored. The B&B would be able to book a taxi - cost depends where your cruise ship is located - wide range of cost 50 - 100 euros perhaps.

The alternatives are not very appealing. You are not far to walk to the Riva di Biasio vaporetto landing stage on the Grand Canal. You could take the vaporetto to Piazzale Roma and then walk or if your luggage is heavy take a taxi car round to the cruise ship as wheeled vehicles can get into Statzione Marittima.

Sorry not to be very helpful.