We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water taxis from airport

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Topic
Water taxis from airport

How many people and how much luggage can ride in a water taxi? We’ll have five people. I think I read about a small fee for an extra bag. I’m wondering if we have enough in our group to have a private ride?

4 replies to this topic
Coto de Caza...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water taxis from airport

Yes. Go to www.motoscafivenezia.it and plug in your origin + destination for a price and booking if you choose to go that route. IMO it's a great way to arrive.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water taxis from airport

" if we have enough in our group to have a private ride? "

I think you are confusing a private water taxi with a shared shuttle service. A private water taxi you catch at the airport (or book) is always a private ride, costing from €110 to €120 per boat, not per person, to a maximum of 7 persons (contact them fir excess baggage charges)

A shared shuttle on the other hand, has to be booked for a minimum of 2 persons (roughly €54 for two), drops you off at predestined points, and won't leave until sufficient number of passengers are obtained.

https:/…venice-shuttle-airport-link

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,570 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water taxis from airport

Official rate €120 apt to city centre up to 4 people with 4 bags Extra person 10,extra bag 5 out of hours add 20, difficult canals can have supplements

Malta
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water taxis from airport

Hi Melissa S. If you arrive after 10pm . Private water taxis charge more.

Reply to: Water taxis from airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;