We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Treviso by bus or train

Which Treviso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yarm
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Day trips from Treviso by bus or train

We enjoyed a lovely holiday in May in Padua and visited Vicenza and Venice and unfortunately the two days we had in Treviso it rained very heavily so would like to return in September/early October to the same hotel and would welcome suggestions of places to visit. We are 3 ladies over 65 and appreciate architecture, gardens and churches. I speak Italian so no problem on public transport. I have been to Verona too so running out of places to take my friends to see the real Italy.

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips from Treviso by bus or train

Conegliano, Feltre, Castelfranco, Vittorio Veneto or even Udine might be some good ideas...

Yarm
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips from Treviso by bus or train

Thanks . Will do some research on them.

3. Re: Day trips from Treviso by bus or train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 01, 2014