We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Address of Treviso rugby stadium?

Marsworth
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Address of Treviso rugby stadium?

I have tickets for the Tigers v Treviso Heineken Cup match on 15th Dec and I'm trying to find the correct address for the Treviso rugby stadium. Wikipedia would have me go to Stadio Comunale di Monigo, Strada del Nascimben, 1/B, 31100 Treviso, but other websites direct me to Benetton Rugby Treviso S. R. L., Viale Olimpia, Treviso. Can anyone advise?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
714 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Address of Treviso rugby stadium?

The ERC site shows Benneton Treviso playing Leicester Tigers at the Stadio Comunale di Monigo on Viale Olimpia in round 4 of the Heineken cup

Strada del Nascimben may be where the club offices are.

There is a map at this site ercrugby.com/eng/…benetton_treviso.php

Marsworth
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Address of Treviso rugby stadium?

Brilliant! Thanks!

3. Re: Address of Treviso rugby stadium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, December 17, 2013