We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

How can I book the Scrovegni Chapel online in English?

Many thanks.

NY
Level Contributor
3,657 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

Go to below and also to see the rules, don't worry about "guided tours suspended in..."

You also might want to call the phone number listed on this website

www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it/eng/index_e.htm

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

Many thanks TravelSmith:

do you mean we need to confirm online booking with a telephone call? or is there extra info by phone?

NY
Level Contributor
3,657 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

I meant you might try the phone call first, sometimes you can get times that are not on the website and other information as well. Just call during their office hours.

I also note that on line you can book only up to the end of August right now, they say they will open bookings on line for after August at a later time.

By the way, that 00 in front of the 39 is an access code and the Country code 39 for Italy, your access number might be something other than the 00, but am sure you have figured this out.

PS Please elect me president, I can just about see Toronto from here.

4. Re: booking the Scrovegni Chapel online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 07, 2013