We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sightseeing places near Turin

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sightseeing places near Turin

I'll be in Turin with my 15 years old son in November and would like to know the nice towns around Turin for sightseeing , any suggestions ?

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

Hi! I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Nice little towns near Turin? Aosta, Ivrea, Asti, Alba... But you'd travel by train or by car? just for day trips or staying there a bit longer?

Redding, California
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

My husband is a car nut so we are going to Museum of the Automobile during our stay. We have not been but great reviews here on tripadvisor. Your son might like that.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

Oh yes, sure, for a 15 years son Museo dell'automobile is a must. It is in Torino, not in villages nearby.

4. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 13, 2014
Dubai
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

Thank you all for the suggestion looking forward to the trip.

6. Re: sightseeing places near Turin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turin