We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding around turin

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
8,087 posts
1,221 reviews
Save Topic
wedding around turin

hi guys

we r planning our wedding for september 2014.

we would like to do it in the turin area, 30-40 km far from the city maximum

in some small village with a small church and with a small restaurant nearby...maybe we r too demanding but here we r asking uor tips and help

hope any of u can give us some piece of advice

thanks in a dvance

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: wedding around turin

Hi Mark, in the Asti area I don't know churches but I'd recommend a very nice old restaurant (I think I also wrote a review, but not recently). The name is hotel garibaldi. Many wishes!

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
8,087 posts
1,221 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: wedding around turin

where is it?

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: wedding around turin

I didn't remember but I've just had a look. Name of the village is Cisterna d'Asti. Another we went to, is "Trattoria da Fabiana" , name of village is Bossoschetto, province of Cuneo. For a wedding I'd go to the first one, but quality of food is good in both of them. The second one is simpler.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: wedding around turin

sorry: I mis-spelled: it is Bossolaschetto.sorry.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
8,087 posts
1,221 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: wedding around turin

thanks guys

i ll have a look

16. Re: wedding around turin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 20, 2014