We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day excursion outside turin

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MAlta
Level Contributor
66 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
day excursion outside turin

My friends and I will be coming to Turin in four weeks time for 3 full days. Apart from visiting the beautiful town, like the cinema museum and Egyptian museum, we also thought of taking a day excursion outside the town. Kindly note that we will not be hiring a car therefore the place we go to will have to accessible (easily) by public transport. We thought of Genova but the train times and length of the journey are not ideal. Someone suggested Bardonecchia but we will not be skiing.

Thanks in advance to all.

Shirley

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
469 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: day excursion outside turin

We are certainly happy to hear these words from you!

You're welcome :-)

Malta
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: day excursion outside turin

Hi. I'm from Malta as well and about to visit Turin for 4 nights, and we were thinking as well of spending a day preferably in a mountain village. Would love to go to Aosta but it's a 2 hr train. So, from experience what would you suggest? For the record, we will be staying close to Porta Nuova. Thanks, Alan

Malta
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: day excursion outside turin

Hi. I'm from Malta as well and about to visit Turin for 4 nights, and we were thinking as well of spending a day preferably in a mountain village. Would love to go to Aosta but it's a 2 hr train. So, from experience what would you suggest? For the record, we will be staying close to Porta Nuova. Thanks, Alan

14. Re: day excursion outside turin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 24, 2014