We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Juventus Practices

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Juventus Practices

Hello,

Are any of the Juventus practice sessions open to the public?

We'd originally planned to try for tickets to the Juventus-Lazio match but once the Champions League matches were added to the fixtures, it caused the game day to be changed and we will be unable to make it fit in our itinerary.

However, we still plan to have one day in Torino and we were considering the tour of the stadium. It would be great if we had the opportunity to see the players in action.

Mentioned in this post
Lazio
Lazio
Italy
Bici-T
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Gear Rentals
Free Walking Tour Turin
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
10100bimbi
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Giroola - Good Trips
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Bike Tours, Multi-day Tours
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
677 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Juventus Practices

Hi! I'm not an expert but as nobody else is answering... : I don't think they have practice sessions at the Stadium, so I don't think that you can see them going visiting the Stadium. Practice session should be in Vinovo: sorry, nothing more!

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Juventus Practices

You were a great help, actually! That is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

3. Re: Juventus Practices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turin