We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin to Turin flights

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin to Turin flights

Hi, does anyone know what days Ryanair fly from Dublin to Turin and return?.

There are no flights on their website at the moment.

Thanks

Piacenza, Italy
Level Contributor
654 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin to Turin flights

I'm afraid there are no flights to/form Dublin. This is the page of timetables on Torino airport website, if you scroll down "destination" Dublin is not listed. :(

aeroportoditorino.it/en/…orario_en.html

Edited: 10:10 am, June 21, 2012
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,558 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin to Turin flights

Dublin -Turin is, I think, a winter-only ski flight.

Easiest route would probably be Aer Lingus to Milan Malpensa then direct bus to Turin www.autostradale.it/pdf/Malpensa-Torino.pdf

Cheapest is probably Ryanair to Milan Bergamo, then bus to Milano Centrale station, then slow Regional train to Turin.

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin to Turin flights

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry I should have said its the end of December/start of January I will be travelling so it will be the Winter flights timetable.

4. Re: Dublin to Turin flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2013