We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bnl D'Italia Locations

Which Turin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Egg Harbor...
1 post
Save Topic
Bnl D'Italia Locations

Will be traveling to Tuscany, Italy. Was told by Bank of America I could use the ATM machines at Bnl D'Italia(it is a partner bank) for free. Please tell me where these banks are located.

Piacenza, Italy
Level Contributor
654 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bnl D'Italia Locations

There are many in the twon, I remember there's a BNL bank in via Cernaia, which is quite central.

You can look for all their banks here: bnl.it/wps/…Individui-e-famiglie

On the left click "Trova la filiale", a new window will open. There you have t enter the region (regione) = Piemonte, the province (provincia) = Torino and the town (comune/località) = Torino. You'll get a list with all offices and a map. This query can be used also for other regions/towns if you are going to Toscana, for example.

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bnl D'Italia Locations

Via xx settembre 40 is central

Portland, Oregon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bnl D'Italia Locations

That link worked nicely! Thank you. Though you do have to school yourself in geography to be able to use it - and that's not all bad :)

bnl.it/wps/…Individui-e-famiglie

Some additional helpful info I've gathered about converting money etc:

BOA has excellent (ridiculously good) fraud protection on their debit cards - similar to a credit card. Debit cards in general have fees around 1% (sometimes cheaper, like .8% if being charged in dollars). Credit card fees are usually about 3% if your card has no annual fee. If you have a card with an annual fee, check with them because it may be cheaper than other credit cards. My AmEx card is 2.7% for Euros but free if charged in dollars. Still cheaper to use my VISA BOA debit card when possible for any charge in Euros. Hope that helps!

4. Re: Bnl D'Italia Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turin