We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms available for Turin 2006

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rooms available for Turin 2006

According to the organizers there are 2500 rooms to be rented still.

So if you were thinking of a last minute trip to this year Olimpics do not be put off by accomodation problems.

Asti, Italy
Level Contributor
919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

Hi Milano, do you know if there is a website where rental-rooms are listed on? Is it one of the official sites such as jumbograndieventi.it or cosport.com? If there is an official agency then this information should be posted as so many people are still searching for a room and I see many posts advertising rooms, but with no references or any safeguards.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

Help! Where are these rooms? I can't find one anywhere. The company that is supposed to be organizing room bookings says that they are not authorized to book for visitors from the US. I have contacted dozens of hotels and booking engines with no luck. Everyone is saying there are rooms and I can't find them. Any advice is appreciated. thank you

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

For all I know all hotels in Turin and nearby are full. There still are some accomodation from private owner.

You may try to connect to www.ebay.it and search with the following keywords "winter olympic".

In alternative you can post your email and wait for people to contact you.

Hope you find something.

Mentioned in this post
Turin
Turin
Province of Turin, Italy
St. Johns, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

Where are all these rooms?

I have been searching all morning and can't find anything.

Can you help

Thanks

J

5. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:34 pm, January 10, 2006
6. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:34 pm, January 10, 2006
london, UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

When do you want to go to the Olympics?

Look for "winter olympics turin" or for "accommodation winter olympics". I found some rooms available in private B&B 1 hour from Turin.

Mentioned in this post
Turin
Turin
Province of Turin, Italy
london, UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

Hi! Look for "winter olympics turin" or "accommodation winter olympics".

Best of all, leave your email address and ask to be contacted.

Turin, Italy
Destination Expert
for Turin
Level Contributor
577 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

You can also try with: Turin accomodation. Be sure you specify you want to search in the whole world or go directly to the italian web site of ebay (www.ebay.it).

Houston, Texas
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms available for Turin 2006

hello, we just booked a room with Ludus Sports Tours and they were really good. Cheap hotel in the middle of Turin. Breakfast is not included, but we liked dealing with them a lot.

Mentioned in this post
Turin
Turin
Province of Turin, Italy
Get answers to your questions about Turin