We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Milan MXP to Orta San Giulo without car

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Milan MXP to Orta San Giulo without car

Hi,

I am sorry if this has been answered I searched and could not see anything - appolgies if I have missed it.

My fiance and I fly to MXP this wednesday and we have decided not to hire a car. We have hired a Villa in Lago D'Orta. We are being married in Orta next Monday. We have different parties of family joining us and I am wondering what is the quickest, cheapest option to get to Orta from MXP please?

Do some of the hotels have a shuttle service, do you think that we could pay a fee to join their bus?

It is small groups or single individuals expect for my sister and her family (4 adults and two kids).

Can anyone help me please. I do not want to spend my honeymoon driving everyone around.

Kind regards

Kerry

1. Re: Transport from Milan MXP to Orta San Giulo without car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, January 03, 2010