We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

Hello,

Sorry if this is an obvious question but the FAQ doesn't seem to be working right now. I've just logged onto Vivaticket as it's now 7th September but November and December tickets don't seem to be available.

What time will they be on sale? Either BST or CET?

Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

Tickets to what?

TAB

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

Sorry- The Last Supper

United States
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

According to the website, tickets for November and December will be released tomorrow (Sept 7). The ticket office has opening hours of 8:15 to 19:00.

http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[evento]&id_show=63954&idt=744

TAB

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
70 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

Tickets to The Last Supper on VivaTicket appear and disappear every day (experimental fact). So even if you do not find tickets for the date you need on the day when they first appear, don't worry: they may appear later, just check the site every day. I did it during a month (I needed mid-October) and finally saw the tickets appear for the date I wanted.

London, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

I got the tickets I wanted and only for one day out! We wanted Friday but ended up with late on Thursday so that's ok.

Thanks for the help!

6. Re: Vivaticket- What time are the tickets released?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 09, 2017