We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
I am invited for an AC Milan football match next March and need some advise on which location I should accommodate . I am more of a nature/countryside person rather than interests in museums/architectures . My main question is if I should look for accommodation in Lake Como area and just travel for the match . The only point of interest I am seeing in centre of Milan is the Duomo square. Point of arr/dep is Malpensa.

Thanks and sorry for my broken English .

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Lake Como
Lake Como
Lombardy, Italy
Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport
Ferno, Italy
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Location

But bakys do you say that because the alternatives that Milan has to offer, or because you just know the Duomo and nothing else?

To go back from San Siro stadium to como lake by night is not going to be easy by public transportation. And also the area is pretty far to San Siro stadium

The good news is that Milan is much more than the Duomo (that for sure is the most important sight).

Here on post 5 many more ideas on Milan:

tripadvisor.com/…71885876

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location

thanks for the tips , will take into consideration .

3. Re: Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 19, 2017