We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Supper Tickets

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
219 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Last Supper Tickets

I've tried to get Last Supper tickets online and through agents, but to no avail. My wife and I will be in Milan at the end of September/early October. What alternative means do we have? What are our chances of getting tickets on the day of our visit? I understand we would have to queue and hope that tickets become available.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,155 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Supper Tickets

Someone else on this forum posted that all the tickets are gone for October, so I would assume September may be all gone also. I suppose you could stand in line and hope something comes available, but you could stand for a long time and not get in.

Did you try www.cenacolovinciano.org/english/info.html

and www.tickitaly.com/xcart/product.php…

italybound@verizon.net

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,076 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Supper Tickets

Don't count too much on no-shows if you are really keen to see the fresco.

You might wish to take the city sightseeing tour, which includes the Last Supper, and costs 50 euro - www.autostradale.it.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
219 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Supper Tickets

JerryOtt, I've looked into both options and have had no success. I'm trying another Italy ticket agency to see if they have any luck.

And FF, thank you for the advice. I will look into it. How long is the city tour and what other sites does it take people?

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,076 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Supper Tickets

Check out the website for a full descriptrion, you can also book on line. It takes in all the top sights, so it may be worth your time (and money).

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,076 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Supper Tickets

Check out the website for a full descriptrion, you can also book on line. It takes in all the top sights, so it may be worth your time (and money).