We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valsecchi museum, nice?

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Topic
Valsecchi museum, nice?

Only hours now, then on my way to Milan ;)

A) In Via Gesu, you all know we find Bagatti Valsecchi Museum, opens at 1 pm, nine euro entrance

Have you been there? I am pretty sure I will indeed visit this, decorative arts is so just my thing, and Renaissaince, cant get any better! I hav also decided to visit Poldi nearby, but on a different day.

B) a practical question. You have been walking in Cimitero Monumentale for some hours. You want to go home to you hotel in Via Soperga close by Centrale. How?

As I understand, there is a Tram no 33 passing just by the Cimitero, this line travels to Centrale?

C) Pinacoteca di Brera. Do you walk from Duomo, do you take the metro or what?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valsecchi museum, nice?

Hi, the Bagatti Valsecchi museum is definitely worth it, from the cimitero you can either get he tram or walk to the Garibaldi station and get the green line metro from there to Central station. You can walk from the Pinacoteca di Brera to the Duomo, it would take about 20 minutes.

Orkanger, Norway
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valsecchi museum, nice?

Sant Antonio da Padova.

This church is important for me, thats why I am taking metro to Garibaldi (from Duomo).

To get a "different" journey to my next stops this day, the big Pirelli tower and som shopping in the Centrale,

I was thinking a ride by tram might be nice, instead of just zapping the known tube to Centrale.

I just havent figured out which one tram to take, I have still trouble in understanding that travell planner at atm.it

PS. After Centrale, I will indeed be travelling by metro. Down to Porta Venezia. Walkin around here for a while, look into Via Piave for some nice architecture /houses.

Aftr Porta Venezia I intend to walk home to my hotel nearby yDuomo, walk down Corso Venezia shouldnt take more than 20 mins down to Babila, then at most 15 back to the hotel, if I not decide for some shopping Gall. Vittoria Emm :-)

Edited: 9:03 am, April 19, 2014
3. Re: Valsecchi museum, nice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 21, 2015