We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

Hey Guys if you are looking to fill Gas last minute for rental returns and happen not to fill before then here are few pointers.

1) If you are on A4 Exit already then you have missed out on the Gas station so first suggestion fill it up before you get on to A4 exit to

2) If you missed like the way I did then keep driving towards the Malpensa Exit and when you are on ss336 which is the last 19 kms to the terminal. Its pretty stressful to be in this situation as I was almost empty tank too. Keep a look on the left hand side when you take SS336 just about 3 kms before the Terminal 1 exit on your GPS you will see a small gas station. You can clearly see PETROL written. I am not sure if its open all times which I should have checked for this posting but I think its open mostly. To get to that Gas station you will have to take the exit then get on to the opposite side (Since you are driving on right) service road. There are 2 roundabout that you will be crossing and then you will see the gas station right there.

I hope you guys find the information useful.

Apart from that the returns for the for the Cars are at Terminal 1. Look for signs on P1 P2 Car hire etc.... National/ Hertz located on Parking area B and Avis Dollar Sixty located in Parking Area A Cant recollect on the Budget and Europacar retruns

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

Beware of refueling at TotalErg - Emily De Luca 21019 Somma Lombarto (VA) Located just off the round-about at the intersection of SS336 and SP52.

There is a sign there that says "only cash and Italian Bancomat and TotalErg" After depositing 50 Euros we could not gas up. Another family, British, ran into the same problem while we were there. There is no name or phone number to request assistance. All correspondence to Total Erg has been pointless. We eventually obtained a phone number but it is disconnected. tel: 0331230911

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

You should refuel

only at big gas station with operators at day time. At night almost all local station are closed / working in automatical mode. I have wasted 50 + 20 euros in automatic terminal with no one liter refill. And there were no gas stations on the road 26km from my hotel to airport mxp malpensa, so i dropped my car with empty tank and had to pay penalty about 30+ euros.

Rental car drop point is simply to find - it is located 20 m (left) from enter to P2 Executive parking, noted in most navigators.

Thank you and good luck to you.

Edited: 2:46 pm, September 15, 2014
Helsingoer, Denmark
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

The automat at the below gas station (automat 24 hours/manned during the day) accepts your international credit card. Station is situated approx. 13 km from Malpensa Airport.

Distributore Tamoil Di Miglio Marina

Via Gallarate, 132

28047 Oleggio NO

Edited: 3:39 am, February 16, 2015
4. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, May 09, 2015
Sandwich, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

I will give it a try and post if I make out OK.

6. Re: Gas/Petrol station and Car Rental MXP or Malpensa airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 09, 2016