We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
146 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

I read that it's only 20 min journey between the two places. Anyone could tell me how do I travel to Foxtowm outlet from Lake Como ? Or from Varenna if it's more convenient?

I wonder how often is the train or bus services and the opening hours of the outlet so I could plan my trip Lake Como-Foxtown-Milan.

Thank you.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

Hi, It will take you much longer than 20 minutes. You don't say where you're staying on the lake but if it's Varenna you need to get the ferry to Como then get the train from Como San Giovanni station to Chiasso then get the bus from Chiasso to the outlet, the bus timetables are here:

www.postauto.ch/it/pag-fahrplan-foxtown

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

Txs Chrella, I'll b staying in Bellagio. So I need to take a ferry to Como and take train fr there ?

Appreciate it..

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

So it looks like it's nearer to go to Foxtown from Milan. Mendriso station only 2 min away fr Foxtown, no?

4. Re: Lake Como to Foxtown outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 08, 2014