We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a buss to Zermatt

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Rent a buss to Zermatt

Does anyone know how to rent a buss for 16 person taking us from Malpensa to Zermatt? We're interested in a basic comfort bus.

/Erik

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a buss to Zermatt

I would look for a some bus companies around the Malpensa/Gallarate area and send them an e-mail for quotes, I tried googling some and found thes 2 but I have no idea what they're like. www.airpullman.com and www.icarelimo.it

Haverhill, United...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a buss to Zermatt

Please note that motorised traffic is not allowed in Zermatt you can only go as far as Tasch then you have to take the shuttle train into Zermatt. matterhorngotthardbahn.ch/en/…default.aspx

Lund, Sweden
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent a buss to Zermatt

Thank you for answering!

I have e-mailed 3 different buss companies and already got 2 answers. The best offer is 1280 euro for the return trip. This is for a buss that takes 28 passengers but we are only 16 persons going.

4. Re: Rent a buss to Zermatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 03, 2014