We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Linate Aiport to Enterprise hotel

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Linate Aiport to Enterprise hotel

Hi,

I was just wondering if somebody could help to give exact directions from Linate airport to Enterprise Hotel Corso Sempione 91, 20149 Milan, Italy. As far as from my research I have to take Bus 73 from airport to central station and then from there tram 1 to the stop

Sempione E.Filiberto or stop Firenze but i am not sure that does Tram 1 runs from central station or do I have to get off at different stop when i am on Bus 73.

Thanks

Milan, Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Linate Aiport to Enterprise hotel

Hi ,

Here is the link to the public transportation site in Milan.

Selecting the starting from Linate the arrival Corso Sempione 91 the site will recommend you which public transportations to take and where to change them to arrive (similar to google maps directions:))

atm-mi.it/en/Giromilano/Pages/default.aspx…

hope it is useful for you

enjoy your trip.

2. Re: How to get from Linate Aiport to Enterprise hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 20, 2014