We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places to visit and stay in Milano?

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Best places to visit and stay in Milano?

Hi,

I am traveling by end of May to Milano, and i have some extra days so i think about visiting Rome .... Any recommendations where to stay and the best places in both cities ?

Also how to travel from Rome to Milano? is there a train or something?

Thanks,

NY
Level Contributor
3,658 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places to visit and stay in Milano?

Yes, there is a train, lots of them

Re best places, perhaps best to go to venere.com and search for your budget, type of hotel, and location or look at Rome Hotels and Milan Hotels on this website, to the left

PS you have three posts the same

Edited: 8:34 am, April 17, 2013
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
13 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places to visit and stay in Milano?

Thanks for your reply, however i am mainly looking for the best area for staying in both cities then i can look for a hotel suitable for my budget.

The best area for me, is where i can walk around, something like Oxford street in London or Champs Elyees in Paris :)

3. Re: Best places to visit and stay in Milano?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 19, 2014