We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Piazza Piola location

nis
2 posts
Save Topic
Piazza Piola location

Hi,

Soon i will be in Milan with may frends, we are considering now our accomodation. We have some ofer but im not sure about location.

The place is very near to the Piazza Piola. Could someone tell us something about this part of Milan.That is in some way the central station area and we heard that CS area isnt safe, especially by night...

What do you think about that?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Piazza Piola location

I may be wrong but I don't think there's a Piazza Piola at the Central Station,could it be Piazzale Piola Gabrio?

If you do stay at a hotel at the Central station it isn't the prettiest location in Milan but it is perfectly safe and thats' where most of the hotels are located. What is your budget for the hotel?

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,195 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Piazza Piola location

Piazza Piola is three metro stops away from central station on the green line. It's a residential area near one of the larger universities. I see no problem staying there (but then, also the central station area is pretty safe, if you just use the standard precautionary measures that you would use in any major european city).

nis
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Piazza Piola location

Thank you very much for your answers, very helpful.

Edited: 6:00 pm, March 18, 2013
4. Re: Piazza Piola location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 20, 2014