We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Supper JUNE dates now available

USA
Level Contributor
724 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Last Supper JUNE dates now available

Many time slots still available, but they tend to disappear quite quickly. Book at www.vivaticket.it/index.php…

Sydney
Level Contributor
208 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

Thank you so much. Just book our June date on Vivaticket. I have been checking everyday too. You are right. Many timeslots have already been filled.

I am happy to get our 2 tickets as we are only in Milan for a couple of days.

Just wondering do I have to book the audio guide now too or on the day of the visit is fine?

Ozmik

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
45 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

I am just aware that I need to book the ticket, but it is already full on my dates in Milan. I found another website - www.lastsuppertickets.com which can be offered booking 72 hours in advance before visit. However, the adult price is 39 EUR, which is much more expensive. I would like to know if there is other choice that I can book the ticket. Please help!!!

USA
Level Contributor
724 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

Call the number on the website, they can usually accommodate your request (they usually do not release all the available tickets online.) If this fails, keep checking the site because tickets may appear on previously unavailable dates from time to time.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
109 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

Crazy website. I just got three tickets for June 18th, but even though I had the English website, the ticket descriptions were in Italian. I hope I nabbed the right tickets.

Can I pay for an audio guide when I get there? I was in such a hurry just to get tickets, I didn't pay for them on line.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
307 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

What is the difference in price? And why doesn't it give you option of more than one?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
109 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

If it is only giving you the option for one ticket, that means there is o Lu one ticket left. I just bought the first ticket. The 6 euro one. You can also call them. I've heard they have tickets set aside for those who call.

Sydney
Level Contributor
208 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

The tickets I have paid (full price) in viva ticket website is 8 Euro each. I have checked the website for audio guide which can be hired on the day at the box office for 3.50 Euro each & it can only be hired with a Last Supper ticket.

Ozmik

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

I have also purchased two tickets for June but am unsure how to book the English audio guides too. Do they ever run out of these guides? If so I would prefer to reserve two in advance.

Thank you

9. Re: Last Supper JUNE dates now available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 04, 2014