We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AC Milan Cuoro Rossonero Card

Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
AC Milan Cuoro Rossonero Card

I wanted to get two tickets for the AC Milan- Barca game of Feb. 20 but the tickets go for public sale on Jan. 30 and only card season holders can buy tickets now. By the time they go on sale for all the public, there might not be any tickets left! My sister-in-law lives and has a business in Milan so I'm thinking she may apply for an AC Milan card but she is not a soccer fan so doesn't know much about the card.

I had few questions:

Is she eligible (not Italian but has a business and residence in Milan) to get an AC Milan card (Cuoro Rossonero) so she can buy tickets for me for the game? Does getting the card involve any fees and, if so, how much? Is this process automatic or it takes time (say there is a waiting period or the card needs to be mailed rather than being printed or getting the card number or approval online) as, otherwise, getting the card at this time is too late and may defeat the purpose of getting it for the Feb. 20th game?

At this time, I am repeating my request for any card season holder or any TA contributer who is friends with an AC Milan card season holder to help with two tickets for my wife and me (2nd tier red or orange ring or 3rd tier red ring, possibly) who will be traveling to Italy, mainly, just for the game. I am resisting at this time getting tickets from a ticketing servicing agency since they are currently marked up 5 times and over the face value.

Thanks a lot!

Letchworth, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: AC Milan Cuoro Rossonero Card

hi- nope it wont be any use her getting a rossonero card as it will only be in her name- she could transfer it to another rossoenro card holder if she manage dto get a ticket but only to another car dholder- so you both woudl need cards-

this klate in the day ther eis no point as it would ential going to the bank or ac milan and they woud then post the card to her - or ask to collect it - and then a si say it ownt be any use- it need to be you and your partner as card holder-s but agina it s too late for that as non italian cards take weeks to porcess -

so you are bette off waiting for the general sale and seeing if ac milan sell any online- i doub tit to be honest as agian they link everything to the cards-

so it may be worth getting your sister in law to try at her local intesa branch- especially is she has an account with them - and see what th eprocess wil l be- if she can get them in her business name then it could mena you use them no porbs- if in her name then you have same porblem all over agian !!!!

2. Re: AC Milan Cuoro Rossonero Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 27, 2014