We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malpensa express train

Scotland
Level Contributor
196 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
malpensa express train

I have downloaded a timetable but I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly- is the train from Central station really only running once per hour?

Also I have been looking a shuttle bus, can someone tell me what FS after Stazione means please?

Thanks

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
31,493 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: malpensa express train

If you have downloaded the correct timetable trenord.it/media/217894/mxp_milano_malpensaa… it shows trains running every 30 minutes from Centrale after 09.25.

FS means Ferrovie dello Stato - State Railways.

Edited: 8:32 am, September 01, 2012
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: malpensa express train

The shuttle bus runs from the central station but the train is a better option because you never know if you'll get stuck in traffic with the bus. You can also get the airport train from Cadorna train station so when you check the timetable be careful which station the train leaves from.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
395 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: malpensa express train

... and do not forget to read our articles, too: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s301/Milan:It…

Enjoy!

4. Re: malpensa express train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 11, 2013