We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Tampere, Finland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Hi there,

I am sure there must be some discussion around this topic but I was unable to find it quickly the bus connection from Milan Central station to Bergamo Airport.

Is there some official web site to buy bus tickets for 4 people from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport ?

Thanks

Souren

Italy
Level Contributor
39,684 posts
234 reviews
1. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

You can get all the details about the bus from this website:

www.terravision.eu/milan_bergamo.html

Tampere, Finland
Level Contributor
38 posts
2. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Thank you so much

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
33,143 posts
3. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

or from the longer established competitors http://www.orioshuttle.com/_eng/ and autostradale.it/pdf/festivitaaereoporti/Orar…

If you book tickets in advance, it may sometimes be cheaper, but it ties you down to one bus company which is what they want, and may stop you taking the first available bus.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Hi

I'm arriving ing Bergamo airport in the evening and would like to go to the Milan Central Station. I've heard of the Terravision busses. I wanted to book online but note that they have times on them. I'm concerned that my flight may be delayed and I will miss the time I booked.

1) is Terravision the only service from Bergamo Airport to Milan Central Station?

2) Should I get the tickets online or just buy at the airport?

3) My flight out of Bergamo leaves early - 6.50 am. What time should I be leaving Milan Central Station?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bologna
Level Contributor
1 post
5. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Hi all. I was just wondering if anyone can pinpoint the place of the bus stop at the Milan train station for the bus between Milan Central Station and Bergamo Airport. Also, do I need to buy the tickets online or can I just buy them at the bus?

Thanks

Milan, Italy
1 post
6. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

Hi, do you know how long it takes in normal traffic conditions?

7. Re: Bus connection from Milan Central Station to Bergamo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 16, 2015