We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last supper tickets

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Last supper tickets

Can someone please give me the link of the official web site where you can book your ticket for the Last Supper, or the telephone number? All that comes up in my searches are tour operators that seem to charge three times as much. I hope to view this master work on 3, 4 or 5 May. I hope I'm not too late. Please advise.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
275 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Last supper tickets

I'm trying to book for July 2013. When does tickets go on sale? Do you book online or call them?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Last supper tickets

See the previous replies in this thread, particularly #1 and #2.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
106 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Last supper tickets

Go to the official website. They have the dates they will start selling the tickets. Mine went on sale March 8th, but I bought mine on the 7th because of the time difference between the States and Italy.

14. Re: Last supper tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 09, 2014