We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

Lyon
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

I checked for some shopping online and I wondered if this outlet mall is worth it or not..Would anyone know?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

Went there twice: like it.

nice place and can find real bargain.

Lyon
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

Would you advise that one or the Fox Town in Mendrisio????? And do you know if I can take a coach from Milan or a train to get there?

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

Never been to the Mendrisio one. But I know there are organized coaches from city centre Milan to Mc Arthur Glen. I am pretty sure there's a similar thing for FoxTown.

Here's the Serravalle outlet website:

serravalle.mcarthurglen.it/index.php?lang=en

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Lyon
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

thanks a lot

connecticut
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mc Arthur Glen Designer outlet

chupito

I have been to Foxtown, it had a big selection of stores but I liked The Mall in Tuscany and the Space (Prada) store in Tuscansy better. Just remember outlet shopping can be hit or miss. If you head to Foxtown it is in Switzerland and we had to show our passports at the border. I am planning on going to Serraville in April. I know someone mentioned there was a bus to Serraville from Milan and when we were there in November our Concierge at the hotel said they did not have them. If you are going before April please post if the trip was worth it or not to Serravalle.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
The Mall
The Mall
1,468 Reviews
Leccio, Italy
Prada
Prada
38 Reviews
Milan, Italy
Milan
Milan