We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 7-8 Place to Stay

Barcelona
1 post
Save Topic
April 7-8 Place to Stay

I am a student from the United States studying in Barcelona. For Semana Santa, April 7-18 a group of friends and I will be traveling to Milan, Venice, Florence, and Rome. We have the trip planned short of a place to stay in Milan. I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that might have availability, or more specifically, if anyone was willing and able to host 4 students for one or two nights while we tour the city? Thanks,

Trey

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: April 7-8 Place to Stay

Milan can be quite expensive when it comes to accomodation, geared towards bussiness men rather than tourists.

Here's the link to the only hostel present in the city:

www.ostellionline.org/ostello.php…

london, UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: April 7-8 Place to Stay

You can also look at www.bedandbreakfast.it for B&B in Milan. Select "Lombardia" as a region and you will have the list.

From this website there is the link to ANBBA, which is the national association of italian B&Bs.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,268 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April 7-8 Place to Stay

Second previous posters' suggestions concerning accommodation in Milan. But I wonder whether you realize that squeezing four major cities in ten days means that you won't be seeing anything at all - just basically jumping from one train (or plane) to another. My advice would be to cut it down to two cities. Which ones, depends on a lot of issues, i.e. whether it's your first time to Italy, what are your interests, etc. If I had to choose, I would probably visit Rome and Venice.