We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Milan

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Milan

Hello Friends,

My wife and I will be spending about 10 days in Milan--and planning to make a couple of train trips nearby--Florence most likely.

Whenever we stayed in Europe, we preferred to stay in individual apartments--rented by either private individuals or companies who do these types of rentals.

We know there are plenty good ones in Spain and also in Rome, but are not familiar with anything like that in Milan.

Can anyone kindly make offer any suggestions? And also, what areas of Milan are particularly convinent to stay?

Thanks so much in advance.

Gustavo

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Spain
Spain
Europe
Los Angeles
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Milan

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for Milan, but if you know that type of place in Rome, I would be very interested. I am looking to rent an apartment for myself, my husband, and two adult children.

Thanks

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Milan

There is an apt in Rome called the White Camelia. You may find it under the threads here in the Rome forum. While it is old and could use some renovation, the location, price, and overall experience was fantastic.

Gustavo

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,456 posts
487 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying in Milan

Take a look here:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g187849-Revi…

Bye :)

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying in Milan

thanks, Girella

Gustavo

montreal
Level Contributor
669 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying in Milan

I have rented apt in Rome last year with this site rentalinrome.com . Fantastic price and very nice apt.

Carl Junction...
Level Contributor
36 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying in Milan

You might also check www.vbro.com I haven't checked Milan. But I know they have lots of places all over the world. And the ones I have used have been good.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Staying in Milan

We've stayed here and can highly recommend it. Very comfortable and central to all areas of Milan. We'll definitely be back.

http://www.casabroggi.com/

Cheers,

PC

8. Re: Staying in Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 30, 2012