We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"click airport transfer"

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
70 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
"click airport transfer"

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has used this company in Italy? (or anywhere else in Europe)... I've searched forums but can't seem to find reviews. After emailing, they responded very quickly and seem to be genuine:

http://www.clickairporttransfer.com/

Thanks!

Janine

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: "click airport transfer"

I applaud Helene for her decision not to use CLICK again. We would never use or recommend them for dfferent reasons - quite simply they took our money, didn't turn up and now we can't get back the additional amounts we had to pay when a refund was promised.

Over the years we have used numerous transfer companies without any problem. We have never posted messages saying how good those companies were because they have only done what they were paid to do. The real test is what happens if things go wrong. In that regard CLICK failed us abysmally and now don't give a damn. Why should they - they have got their money!

If you use CLICK hope and pray nothing goes wrong!

LEICESTER
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: "click airport transfer"

I wouldn't recommend Clicktransfers to anybody!

We had booked return taxi transfers with Click Transfers from & to Antalya airport in Turkey due wanting no fuss travel, but we ended up getting the most difficult transfers ever.

On arrival at Antalya airport at approx. 00:15 on the 12th July there was no one with an Oxygen travel board as stated there would be. We went to all the desks asking for help to be sent back to arrivals to look for a resort hopper board. We were then sent to desk 26 who made a phone call and told us we should be at desk 19 but they had gone home. We then went back to resort hopper who then told us to stand with this large group of people with no explanation. All the coach transfers had gone by this point. We were then shuttled to another area and gradually we all had to wait for a taxi to arrive where a man would family by family put us into a taxi. The taxi did not have a middle seatbelt for my son & the driver just kept banging his dash angrily all the way to the hotel as the petrol gauge did not work. He was overtaking cars at junctions when the lights were on red leaving us sticking out in the road. When we finally arrived we realised with all the commotion we had only 2 of our 3 suitcases. I then had to get a translator to ring the airport and then get back to the airport for our suitcase & returned finally to the hotel at approximately 6am.

For the return transfer we were requested to ring a number to confirm the pick up time. The day before departure I tried for two hours solidly and then on & off all day. I contacted clicktranfers to try and help arrange a time who stated they would ring me when they got a time. It was 40 degrees and I could not even go in the pool all day in fear of missing the call. They never rang back so at approximately 5pm English time I contacted them again to be told that it is not their job to arrange this but mine and that they had spoke to the agent & I had not confirmed my return and that the phone line was clear now & I should ring them again. I think that it is totally unsatisfactory that they should be stating that I had not called the office when their phone lines have been dead for most of the day. This had totally ruined this day of the holiday for us. I paid for my transfers directly with clicktransfers and so would assume that they would deal with problems such as these, especially after stating that morning that they would.

We booked a taxi rather than a shuttle to make our lives easier, particularly as I have an autistic son who finds it hard queuing and waiting around. The service we had received has been diabolical. We go abroad on many occasions and this has been the worse experience ever.

I also made a letter of complaint to Clicktransfers 6 day's ago & have still not had a reply.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: "click airport transfer"

Hi we used this company 8 times while on holiday in Europe and they where always on time with our names on a card, greeted us with and smile and handshake as they introduced themselves and took our luggage to the vehicle. We also found their prices to be very good compared to some of the other companies. I had no problem and a friend of mine used them in Paris. Contact with them via email was fantastic as they seemed to be on line all the time day or evening and ready to answer any of my questions. I would highly recommend this company as per our experience. Once again I would like to thank them for their service. This is their web page, up to you if you want to use their service. I know we will next time we travel - very professional www.clickairporttransfer.com

Edited: 12:32 am, August 01, 2013
34. Re: "click airport transfer"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:07 am, August 01, 2013
Edited: 6:07 am, August 01, 2013
Washingtonville...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: "click airport transfer"

Just wondering, did you end up using this company? I am looking at it for January?

Ramsgate, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
36. Re: "click airport transfer"

just returned from Venice used this company, I expected and was told I would be picked up by a E CLASS MERCEDES but it turned out to be a transit van mini bus, (workman's van), not happy, had to pay 73 euros, on return trip driver arrived 30 minutes early,(can live with that) but as we arrived at airport he crashed by reversing quickly into another taxi, good job we had our seat belts on, tried calling uk number to be told wrong number, USE SOMEBODY ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: "click airport transfer"

Mr Smith, Would you call me on 61 411116025 as I have not been able to contact anyone about a service that went wrong the other day.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: "click airport transfer"

I have had a terrible experience in Venice. My nightmare started when I tried to ring Click Airport transfers to change my booking to earlier the following morning as the ship was disembarking two hours earlier. I had a reservation confirmation in writing by email stated as a pick up from the Celebrity Equinox in Venice at 11am. I rang the number listed and spoke to some man who said that he was in Milan and barely spoke English. I was at the guest relations desk on the ship. A staff member who spoke Italian tried to talk to him asking for clarification if he was the driver and asking for a Venice number. He said he would call her back and didn't. When she tried to call back she said that he dismissed her call as it cut off early. Nora also tried to call the London number without success. The message said it wasn't available. So faced with no choice, we got a taxi to the airport. The staff on the ship wrote an email sent prior to the time the taxi was due (around 8.30am) to the company stating the problems contacting them (I have proof of this) and then Click Airport Transfers sends me an email telling me that the taxi turned up and I wasn't there so they charged my card!! I have sent them two emails since and they have not bothered to contact me in return. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are based in London and I think that this is a problem when they have no one on the ground in Italy when things go wrong, which it did. I just want my money back now. Mr Smith, call me back please.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: "click airport transfer"

I just wanted to check that you are an actual traveller and not paid for your review. It just seems too good to be true and including the web address.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: "click airport transfer"

Why do people get scammed by these companies rather than hire a taxi? Do they think taxis do not exist in Italy? Just don't get it...

Edited: 4:49 am, May 23, 2014