We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football tickets for Inter Milan

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Football tickets for Inter Milan

What is the best way to get tickets for an Inter match. The ticket prices on the club website seem reasonable at 30-40Euro but the agency fees are much more. Any links suggested will be appreciated.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

Should add I was looking to go to the Inter vs Ajax Champions League match on 14th March. Am I correct in assuming that the ban on Inter fans will be over for this match? Are tickets likely to be on sale on the day of the game at the ground? I have read many of the other posts now and see that you need ID to buy tickets. If I want 4 tickets will we all have to go in person?

Scotland
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

the ban is over - you can go to this game. im going to the "away" leg in amsterdam.

for home leg, tickets should be on sale at the stadium ticket office from 2-3hrs before KO. take passports with you - you need them to buy tickets, and they may check passports when u enter the ground.

tickets start at 19euros - they may also be on sale on the www.inter.it site 1 week before. if they are, you can buy online and collect them at the ticket office b4 the game.

curva nord 2nd tier is the mad bit with all the ultras, thats where i sit - 2nd tier is best...need any more info?

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

Thanks Co-ordinator, if you don't mind could you clear some other points.

Ticket availability - from what I can see Inter average attendances for La Liga are about 20-25000 below capacity does this mean that you can easily get tickets for most games on the day (except the derby of course)? What is the demand likely to be for the Champions League being this is the first game after the ban? The ticket prices I am seeing from the agencies are about 3-5 times over face value and I don't like being ripped off (my Scottish blood!).

Travel from airport - I am planning on a RyanAir flight Manchester to Bergamo. Is bus transfer the best, I see it is about 6 Euro each way, and somewhere between 45-60 minutes is this correct?

Cheers for now

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

ive been to milan via bergamo twice now. both times went on the bus. does take around 45-60 mins depending on traffic & it does cost around €12 return.

bus can get busy but runs every half hour from outside the terminal. drops you off @ milan central station. pick up again is every half hour & is from central station.

unsure of other method ie train. im sure it might b a tad quicker but more hassle ie getting into bergamo etc.

Scotland
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

yes the shuttle bus departs from outside airport - its run by terravision (they have website with all times) - you can buy a return tkt at checkin or on plane etc...

it takes 45 mins approx to centrale

no way will it be full house - only juve & milan games are sell outs (in fact for milan game last week 3000 tkts went on sale on matchday).

i'd recommend going to bar magenta (at cadorno) pre match, where the exile interisti meet up. the no16 tram leaves from outside and takes u right to the stadium - just jump on it after game also...takes 30mins or so

Hemel Hempstead
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

Following the correspondance about Milan tickets, what about the Inter v Juve game on Feb 12th? I am hoping to take my son for his birthday but agency prices seem extravagent. However as this is bound to be very popular what are the chances of buying tickets either through the club website a few days before the match or in the city if we dont arrive until Saturday morning? Also can anyone tell me what are the chances that this game will be reaaranged either to Sunday night or (more importantly for my plans) to Saturday?

Scotland
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

The game can be on Sat or Sun - not yet announced.

I doubt there will be any online sale of tickets - Juve is usually a sell-out.

I have 2 season tickets which I can loan to you for the 2nd tier if you're interested (Curva Nord behind the goal in the Inter end). Total cost would be £100 for the 2.

How old is your son? Its just that Curva Nord is probably not the best area for YOUNG kids but its fine for teens up....

Let me know if you're interested.

Scotland
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

ps - the game will probably be the sunday night game at 2030, but not confirmed.

i would have to send the tickets to you in advance (this is allowed - theres an online form at inter.it where i can transfer tickets for games)

Hemel Hempstead
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

Thanks That's a wonderful offer

Just one question - why does a season ticket holder want to miss this game??

If the offer stands I would love to take you up on it Please e-mail me on kerry.family@ntlworld.com with contact details (tel no if possible) and I will call you within 24 hours to make arrangements

Reading
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Football tickets for Inter Milan

Anyone travelling out to the Juve game on 12th Feb should bear in mind airline ticket prices will be quite high. I was looking at attending this game but found prices were high, prob due to the fact its Valentines Weekend.