We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying in milan

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester uk
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
staying in milan

staying in milan at the hotel green house, how far is this to the train station,any coments on the hotel if you know it please, going to the milan-utd game just staying the night ov the match

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staying in milan

hello

im simon from milan

Hotel Green House is in Viale Famagosta that is near to a stop of the subway (Famagosta). It's line 2 - green line, this line has another stop at the Central Station so you can take the subway from the train station to go directly to your hotel.

From your hotel to San Siro Stadium you can use again subway, Line 2 - no problem about direction because Famagosta stop is the last one - get off at Cadorna Station, then take Line One of the subway - direction Molino Dorino - and get off at Lotto, where you can follow people to the stadium or take a free shuttle. You can even use bus 95 to go to the Lotto place.

Have fun and I hope your team will win, because I'm a fan of the other Milan's team football.

Simon

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: staying in milan

Hello Simon from Milan - Do you have a good hotel recomendation for a stay in May. I would like a very good location close to shopping and will pay up to 300 US per night if it is worth it...I have never been to Milan but will be traveling with a German friend who has but would like to arrange the hotel myself from the US before if possible. What is the weather like in May..probably visit at the end of the month. Thank you!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: staying in milan

>Hello Simon from Milan - Do you have a good hotel >recomendation for a stay in May. I would like a very good >location close to shopping and will pay up to 300 US per night >if it is worth it...I have never been to Milan but will be >traveling with a German friend who has but would like to >arrange the hotel myself from the US before if possible. What >is the weather like in May..probably visit at the end of the >month. Thank you!

Milan weather is great in May, in June is even better.

I suggest Jolly Hotel President http://www.jollyhotels.it/ close to the center of the city, where you can go for shopping very easy.

let me know if you need more suggestions:

simonttx@yahoo.com

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: staying in milan

Hi Simon..I checked on that hotel and it looks perfect..thank you so much!!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: staying in milan

Check out the Starhotel Rosa. It's a 1st class hotel & is right beside the dome & shopping & has a weekend rate of ���127.00