We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Milan!

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Milan!

We will be in Milan for a full 24 hours and I am wondering if someone can give me some speed shopping advice as to where the good shops are for fashion?

Does anyone know where the fashion outlets are and whether or not it is worth the trip? We are bargain shoppers. Thanks.

Penang
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Milan!

Hi, so sorry ,I try to give your some info,but I post it wrongly as new topic Under title "Outlet Shopping " .

Brigyty

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Milan!

The district around the duomo has many of the top stores, including those in the galeria.

Italy
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping in Milan!

If you're not into designer brands but just looking for cheap fashionable stuff, a few places to look out for are Promod, Zara, H&M. The whole area from Via Dante (that leads to the Castello) down to the Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele near the Duomo, down to Piazza San Babila, is the main shopping strip. If you want to venture further (you'll need to take the Metro), Corso Vercelli and Corso Buenos Aires are some other popular shopping streets. The designer roads are around Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping in Milan!

Hello all,

Thank you for the information you have provided, I think I will hang out in the downtown area and try to look for those shops. Cheers!