We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

italian grand prix

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dobbs
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
italian grand prix

I have used the train from Grand Central Station to the circuit before and it is excellent, but this year, instead of a general admission ticket I have a seat at the Retifilio which is across the other side of the circuit from the train station. Does anyone know if there is a better (cheap) way to get to there from Milan?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: italian grand prix

Because the circuit is situated inside the Monza Park wherever you go it's always a fair walk. I always have seats in the Tribune Centrale which is near where you are & on Friday & Saturday I always take the train form Central station & then the free bus, from where the bus drops you off it's about a 20-30 minute walk. depending on how fast you walk. On the Sunday I always take the free train that's laid on for the fans from Central station, it drops you off at a different area & it takes me 10 minutes longer to get to my seat.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: italian grand prix

Hello,

could you please let me know if it possible to get a good experience of the GP with as gen addmission ticket? Also is it possible to get clear views of the big screens with a gen add ticket?

Thanks,

Spins