We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prada outlet

California
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
prada outlet

I'll be in Milan for only a day and a half and was considering visiting the Prada outlet in Montevarchi(?) Can anyone give me feedback about whether it's worth it (selection/bargains), or would it be better to just stay within Milan to shop? I'll have a car so transportation isn't as much of an issue.

I've also heard about the Fox Town outlet, although I think that's closer to Como, correct? I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions!

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,200 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prada outlet

Montevarchi is in fact near Florence, hence a looong way from Milan!

Foxtown is in Switzerland, about 1 hour North of Milan, and the other big multibrand outlet is the McArthurGlen outlet mall in Serravalle, South of Milan. Google the respective websites for info. Also, www.zaniviaggi.it has daily buses to both.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prada outlet

In Foxtown you will pay with Swiss money. In Serravalle with euro.

Ciao

California
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: prada outlet

Thank you for the replies! Haven't decided yet which to visit - probably Serravalle since we're going to the Cinque Terre from Milan & it's along the way.

Very helpful advice! Thanks a million!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prada outlet

Prada's outlet, the big one, is close to Florence on the highway Firenze down to Roma. Tou have to get out at Incisa.

Ciao

5. Re: prada outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 22, 2009