We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

Which Milan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, Ga
5 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

Could anyone recommend a good restaurant near this hotel?

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,419 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

The Poliziano Fiera is just off the Corso Sempione leading down to the Parco Sempione. On the far side of the Parco is the great Castello Sforzesco and then the main centre of Milan.

The only place I know of in your Hotel's area is Trattoria del Ruzante, Corso Sempione 17, not particularly cheap. That was nearly 15 years ago, so what it is like now I do not know.

Our favoured eating place nowadays, close to the Duomo, is Trattoria Agnello in Via Agnello, quite some way from your Hotel.

Washington, Ga
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

Not sure what "quite some way"is. I don't have a problem walking a couple of miles.... Thanks for the help!

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,419 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

It is probably about a 3 kilometre walk from your Hotel to the Agnello and about one and a half kilometres to the Castello Sforzesco. I hope you have a good street map as Milan is a great city to explore and a lot to see; fortunately it has an excellent tram system.

maidenhead
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Poliziano Fiera

The ���Positano Da Gaspare��� is a restaurant specializing in fish and pizzas. It���s reasonably priced with fish prices ranging from about 8 to 18 euros. Sea bass and turbot were both about 18 euros. On 23 April 2005 I went and had fish soup (15 euros). Superb it was too. Not much choice of meat courses (about 4 or 5). My colleagues tried one (veal escalopes) and said they were melt in the mouth.

The restaurant is at the junction of Via Piero della Francesca and Via Losanna. It���s a short walk from your hotel at Via Poliziano 11. Via Via Piero della Francesca runs off Via Poliziano near the Corso Sempione end.