We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

Canada
2 posts
Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

Can you please advise me taking the train from Milan MXP to Central station if the Aerobus shuttle and the Malpensa Shuttle to Central Station are the same trains?.

4 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45,274 posts
1. Re: Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

I don't know what those are - but the train from MXP to Milano Centrale is the Malpensa Express -

http://www.malpensaexpress.it/en/

Canada
2 posts
2. Re: Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

Thank you!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,633 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

The shuttles are bus services. Trains from Malpensa go to Centrale, Cadorna and Porta Garibaldi stations in central Milan.

Europe
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
4. Re: Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train

The train service especially for Malpensa Airport towards Milan city carries the name "Malpensa Express" [ malpensaexpress.it/en/…mxp-express.aspx ].

"Malpensa Shuttle" is actually one of three competing commercial bus/coach services (which you have mistakenly identified as a train service) between Malpensa Airport and Milano Centrale railway Station.

"Aerobus Shuttle" doesn't sound like a train service at all, and in fact I haven't heard that name used for anything whatsoever in Milan.

Answers to common Milan travel questions can be found by using the search box on the forum page. For example, for details of all the public transport options from Malpensa Airport towards Milan city, please read a forum thread from just last year, entitled "Airport Transition" [ https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g18784… ].

Reply to: Trains from MXP Milan to Central Station by train
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted