We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel Bristol

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
396 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Hotel Bristol

We were thinking of staying at the Grand Hotel Bristol. Breakfast is not included in the room rate and I have read it is very expensive.

How far is this hotel from cafes?

Also, how far is this hotel from the train station? Is it walkable with luggage on wheels?

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Hotel Bristol

It is walkable with luggage - I'd say about 8 mins or a €10 taxi ride.

There is a bar/caffè just opposite the Bristol - or a 5-10 min walk into town.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Hotel Bristol

We have just returned from a week at the Bristol - really enjoyed it. I believe breakfast is 15 euros although it was included in our room rate. It's a buffet breakfast with a large selection of hot and cold dishes and freshly squeezed orange juice. Get a lake view room if you can, although I think some of the pool view rooms will also have a view of the lake. The walk from the train station is downhill, which will help, although it's an easy walk to the Bristol from the station.

Tartu
Level Contributor
151 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Hotel Bristol

Grand hotel Bristol is a good hotel but breakfast is 25 EUR per person. To be honest, a rich variety of dishes. We stayed there for 5 nights.

Hotel Regina Palace, the first hotel at the beginning of the promenade provides the room and breakfast included. The boat station is opposite the hotel, bank and bars are nearby as well, closer than staying in Bristol. Live music in the hotel garden is an extra value.

4. Re: Grand Hotel Bristol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, October 09, 2012