We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimming in baveno

Which Baveno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, UK
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
swimming in baveno

I also am interested in swimming in Baveno. I checked the Lido website, but there is nothing about swimming there, and doubt that they would allow strangers to use their beach (if any).

So, the same question: is any public beach in Baveno?

Hampshire
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: swimming in baveno

I have a house in Baveno and have used the lido many times. You can go there for free and use your own towels/chairs around the grass areas. If you want to hire sun beds or brolly there is a 7 euro charge for half day. No picnics as they have snacks for sale in the bar. Have just got back from brief visit and they have carried out some work on the steps to make it easier to access the lake... it's a great place to swim.

Opposite the lido, just across the river (footbridge) is Villa Fedora that also has public beach and snack bar (slightly cheaper). Google villa fedora, plenty of pics and info.

Hope that helps

Steve (stephenthorns@aol.com)

2. Re: swimming in baveno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, April 09, 2013