We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayor Fee Varenna

Which Varenna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mayor Fee Varenna

Hi...

Does anyone knoe how much it costs for Mayor Fees to get married in Varenna??

toronto
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

Actually I have the exact same question. I am having trouble getting in touch with anyone at the Mayor's office. Please help!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

Your hotel should be able to get this info for you.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,076 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

Send them an email: info@comune.varenna.lc.it

Varenna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
Level Contributor
528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

I found a posted notice online poking around the town hall site -- according to new legislation passed in 2010, you are required to make a deposit of €200 to reserve your time slot (they apparently got sick of foreigners reserving times and simply never showing up), which will only be refunded if you can prove grave illness or death prevented your appearance.

Total fees (including that deposit, I'm assuming -- i.e., you pay the balance at or just before the ceremony) are €400 for non-Varenna-residents, €600 if you wish to reserve a time between 4-4.30 p.m. Monday-Friday (popular time, I guess -- probably the last slot of the day).

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

Hi Kat please would you mind posting a copy of the link to the page with the price on - I've had a look and can't seem to find it.

Many thanks

6. Re: Mayor Fee Varenna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, May 09, 2014