We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day in Como

Which Como hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1 day in Como

Hello All,

This is my first , very short, visit to Como next month and need some help.

1 - We will arrive late around 8 or 9 pm on Tuesday, do we still can check in and have dinner? any suggestion? what time the restaurants closes on weekdays?

2- We will have only half day to spend in Como, what can we do and see?

3- we will be staying at B&B La Rondine where can we park our car, do we need to book?

Thank youuuu alll

Milano
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day in Como

I will try to answert your questions:

1 - check in should be agreed with the owners of B&B. Restaurants close around 11-12pm but you may ask at the B&B for any suggestion

2 - I sould have a walk on the lake and having a car (or also by ferry - http://www.navlaghi.it/eng/index.asp) visit a village nearby or even Bellagio

3 - you B&B is in an area where parking is difficult, better to ask to the owners to find for you a nearby place to park the car

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day in Como

Thank you a lot .. my trip changed and will head directly to Milan and I will take a day trip to lake como ... visit the place enjoy nature and have lunch and get back to Milan ...

3. Re: 1 day in Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 06, 2014