We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help for november

Florida
Level Contributor
90 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
help for november

I have spent hours searching on the internet trying to find a place for myself and my two teenaged daughters for november 19 and 20, (2 nights) in Varenna, Como, Bellagio or vicinity. Please help!

We are looking for 250-300US max per night ncluding breakfast and will be arriving and departing by train so need to walk everywhere or take Ferries. Would love a lake view but can't seem to find anything either open or under 350US per night. We can take a double room with a cot or a B&B or a well located apartment.

Please advise...thank you DEL

Mentioned in this post
Varenna
Varenna
Lake Como, Italy
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Como, Italy
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help for november

The hotels open in Bellagio and close to dock and centre are Bellagio (www.bellagio.info) and Suisse (www.bellagio.co.nz/suisse) but with 2 teenagers I would prefer sleeping in Como, where all the hotels, restaurants and night clubs are open. Bellagio is beautiful bur really off season at that time of the year. The hotel lists are in www.lakecomo.it or get back privately to me!

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Luton, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help for november

Booking.com have great deals

3. Re: help for november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 15, 2013