We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
72 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

I would like to be close to shops restaurants is bellagio the best place for me going alone? The hotel I like s in laglio but I see that is quite far from the main towns.

P.S. I want to to book this tomorrow!!!

Seattle
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

Bellagio for a single. Lots more to do and see. Staring at the lake is a great pastime, but here you can both enjoy the lake and the people. Try La Limonera for a quiet room. Daniella has some with view and also other apartment I really enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Manchester
Level Contributor
72 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

Thanks so much I will check both out

Manchester
Level Contributor
72 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

It looks lovely but wanted somewhere close to town...........is it close to town??

Seattle
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

La Limonera is right in the middle of town at the top of the stairs. It is an old villa that has been redone and has a lovely yard and flowers as well as a terrace on the upper floor. All my rooms have also had balconies. Has the advantage of being very quiet. Anything else?

5. Re: Going alone to lake como best town to stay in??Urgent!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 24, 2013