We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver from bellagio to Verona

Which Bellagio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
221 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Driver from bellagio to Verona

Hi:

We're arriving from Lucca to Bellagio in late June. From Bellagio we'll travel to Verona a few days later. We're trying to decide if it's cost effective to return the car prior to reaching bellagio and then use a driver to reach Verona. Any recommendations on drivers and costs would be appreciated.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
78,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver from bellagio to Verona

It is some 170 km (110 miles) from Bellagio to Verona. A driver would want to be paid for a return journey, so I would think it would cost around €350.

So far as I know, there are no car rental offices in Bellagio, so you would also have the cost of getting there from wherever you drop the car.

NC
Level Contributor
221 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver from bellagio to Verona

Thank you very much. This is just the info I needed.

3. Re: Driver from bellagio to Verona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 06, 2015